- Elizabeth Baker, playing classical piano for us this year, after an “electric” performance last year
- Brittany Wenger, the 2012 Google Science Faire winner
- Spencer Levine, 9 yr old playwright
- Connor Wilson, 11 yr. old published author
- Natasha Nascimento, who works against human trafficking through her organization, Redefiningrefuge.org
- Tim Arnold, a University of Central Florida student who made headlines with a student registration app earlier this year
- Davida Bowen, with StudiYo for Kids, and
- Matthew Temmer, a presenter from last season, returning as our emcee
And more! We’ll also have opportunities for shared creative experiences through art and music and conversation.
Complete presenter profiles and a program agenda will be published over the coming weeks. But you can get your tickets for this great event now, via EventBrite, for a requested donation of just $5 per person, and just $3 for youth 12 and under.
Get yours today and treat yourself and the young people in your life to an exciting afternoon of visual, musical and oratory inspiration by remarkable young people doing incredible things, young people not just Dreaming Big, but doing Big and Bold!